Sunday, 5 December 2010

Second Snowing week ...





















































































































































































































Melted

Am I lonely?
Yes I am
I've been so cruelly jilted
Ran home to see my snow-woman
And found that she had melted!

I hugged her closely yesterday
We said we'd never part
I gave her my best winter scarf
And she gave me her heart
Now where she stood
There's a soggy mess
A sad collapsed non entity
Just a carrot and some twigs
Remain of her identity
They say that fools
Rush in too soon
And give their hearts too fast
My passion melted her away
I knew it couldn't last!































.

No danger of 'melting' as the "weather " enters a second week ....

thaws for thought :-)

.



No comments: